SAT and ACT Mastery
Craig Gehring made perfect scores on the ACT and SAT. Now he's sharing his secrets. This isn't another test prep book. This is something you'll actually read. Tips on vocabulary, math, grammar, test-taking, and a list of must-read books that will give you the upper edge. Includes:
- The Secret of Mastery, and the power of this secret will amaze you.
- How to Win at Vocabulary, without flashcards or vocabulary games.
- The Key to Math and Word Problems. The path to math mastery is shut without knowing this info.
- Memory Tips and Tricks you won't find these anywhere else.
- The Difference-Maker for the Bright Student and how to always move to the head of the class.
- How to Always Meet or Beat Standards in testing and in life.
- Talent vs. Mastery - What's the difference? And which do you need for the ACT and SAT?
- The Hidden Math Questions, and how they'll score you extra points.
- How Much Reading Is Enough? The answer may surprise you.
- The "Holy Books". They'll boost your score all out of proportion to the time you spend reading them.
- One Problem That Stops Most and how to overcome it.
- Quick Test-Taking Tricks including time management and focus skills, making your best guess, identifying answer patterns, and other tricks you'll find nowhere else that are sure to boost your score.
- And much more!
This is not an exercise book. It's the hard facts on how to win at the SAT and ACT. You'll come away from this book not only with better scores, but with tools to help you master the rest of your education as well. This is an SAT book like no other!